NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main PreWWII Forums > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:10 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsFan1941 View Post
How can it not a be moderator's business when a board member doesn't honor a deal, especially when that member has had issues on the board before?
Because it had NOTHING to do with him and he doesnt know the whole story. Bob is a big boy so we can deal with it not the whole f**kin forum
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
JeremyW's Avatar
JeremyW JeremyW is online now
Jeremy W.
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 526
Default

Big boys communicate with each other, promptly.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:24 PM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyFarino View Post
Because it had NOTHING to do with him and he doesnt know the whole story. Bob is a big boy so we can deal with it not the whole f**kin forum
Interesting. You had a problem with a guy and brought it to the board. Which didn't go well for you.

http://net54baseball.com/showthread....ght=farino+bst

Your history in dealing with people in this hobby is shaky at best. Are you still banned from the BST? I had to chuckle the other day when you sent me a PM about my book that could have been posted in the thread you started, and then followed up with an inquiry to purchase it. I just figure now that most posts you start are your way of posting a wanted to buy ad and are not a genuine effort to learn and share.
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:30 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyW View Post
Big boys communicate with each other, promptly.
Promptly huh??? So if you dont respond right away youre not a man??? interesting
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:33 PM
bobfreedman bobfreedman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 807
Default

You can sling names all you want, the truth is That I don't want others to sell to you or think that they are selling to you any longer.

Also, you can tell the character of a person when something like this happens and instead of discussing it like an adult, you resort to name calling and sophomoric replies.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:34 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Interesting. You had a problem with a guy and brought it to the board. Which didn't go well for you.

http://net54baseball.com/showthread....ght=farino+bst

Your history in dealing with people in this hobby is shaky at best. Are you still banned from the BST? I had to chuckle the other day when you sent me a PM about my book that could have been posted in the thread you started, and then followed up with an inquiry to purchase it. I just figure now that most posts you start are your way of posting a wanted to buy ad and are not a genuine effort to learn and share.
I did send you a PM about your book....And??? You responded back and never once said any of this or "chuckled". Are you Bob's translator? You must be real bored
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:37 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfreedman View Post
You can sling names all you want, the truth is That I don't want others to sell to you or think that they are selling to you any longer.

Also, you can tell the character of a person when something like this happens and instead of discussing it like an adult, you resort to name calling and sophomoric replies.
Lol...Bob you literally showed me a 1939 ted williams photo that had "wirephoto" on the back and said it was a Type 1. You also showed me another photo that was a restrike claiming all were Type 1's which made be suspicious right away so wanted to further investigate the rest which were majority blank backs. Im questioning your intentions for lying to me
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:40 PM
slidekellyslide's Avatar
slidekellyslide slidekellyslide is offline
Dan Bretta
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyFarino View Post
I did send you a PM about your book....And??? You responded back and never once said any of this or "chuckled". Are you Bob's translator? You must be real bored
I thought it was odd that you would PM me to ask me what year the book was written when that could have been asked on your thread. When you followed up with a query to buy it I chuckled because it was clear to me that your thread was just a disguised want ad. Now I'm not sure how you can know if I chuckled or not unless you have my house bugged.
__________________
Looking for Nebraska Indians memorabilia, photos and postcards

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 05-08-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:41 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

And dont even try and say you didnt know. Youve handled and seen enough photos to know the difference. I told you saturday I'd get back to you and asked if you had any other photos. Sounds like you just wanted to be a diva and get everyone involved. Well played
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-08-2017, 05:42 PM
JoeyFarino JoeyFarino is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I though it was odd that you would PM me to ask me what year the book was written when that could have been asked on your thread. When you followed up with a query to buy it I chuckled because it was clear to me that your thread was just a disguised want ad. Now I'm not sure how you can know if I chuckled or not unless you have my house bugged.
Wrong I saw something interesting and asked if you would consider selling it. Sooooooo your point is????
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brooklyn Dodgers Photo ID Plinvestments Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used 6 03-28-2013 07:30 PM
1941 Brooklyn Dodgers Photo - Cuba Archive Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used 1 11-29-2007 08:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


ebay GSB