NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: tbob

If you paid with PayPal, alert them to cancel your transaction. If you paid by credit card, alert them and cancel the transaction.

Old 07-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: Anonymous

check out the wording

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5103797600&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

plus its not even the card i got!!

Old 07-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: dan

His feedback is atrocious! Let me save you some time, don't write ebay, they do not care in the least. You can return item with signature confirmation and then file fraud through ebay. Ebay will keep $25 fees for this. Dan.

Old 07-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: warshawlaw

I think that says it all about power sellers on ebay. Wear your negatives proudly, folks.

Old 07-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: jay behrens

a PowerSeller with feedback under 98%, which is what I thought the cutoff was to bea Power Seller. We can only pray that eBay will soon get hit with a big enough law suit to make them change their ways, but not drive them out of business.

Jay

Old 07-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: hankron

This list was made less than a week ago and at least 2 tips apply directly to this situation:

http://www.cycleback.com/beginnerstips.html

Old 07-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Administrator

Default garth feldman

Posted By: dan mckee

98% is the cutoff but again, ebay doesn't care. I wrote them about kingcollectibles who was still a powerseller with a 97% rating. They said they review everyone at certain times so when his next review came up, they would remove it. I said that it was embarrassing to the legit sellers with the powerseller emblem, ebay never wrote back.

Old 09-21-2018, 12:18 PM

Default garth feldman

Greetings to all who have been victimized. Several years ago, I bought 2 cards from him which turned out to be fakes. Obviously he wasn't about to issue a refund.

I reported this incident to the national online fraud site and urge ALL of you to do the same. It was a huge surprise to be contacted by the US Secret Service and found he had been arrested (spent a couple days in jail) and was ordered to make restitution. Got about half my $$ back. The Secret Service agent was very empathetic and helpful. You could contact the Secret Service directly, but I'm not sure how well that would work.

In the meantime, spread the word to your collector friends to avoid buying anything from him.

Hope this info is helpful.

Ray
Old 09-21-2018, 12:35 PM
Randy Trierweiler

You realize this is a 14 year old thread.