NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main PreWWII Forums > Net54baseball Vintage (Pre-WWII) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM

So now, because of the screwed up Massachusett's laws, the Patriots may have to pay out the rest of the scumbags salary. Not only that but Odin Lloyd's family is also looking for a handout from the Patriots lest they may file a wrongful death suit against them. What's wrong here besides everything?

Rob M
Old 04-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Raymond Culpepper

delete

MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.

Last edited by clydepepper; 04-21-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:50 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram View Post
So now, because of the screwed up Massachusett's laws, the Patriots may have to pay out the rest of the scumbags salary. Not only that but Odin Lloyd's family is also looking for a handout from the Patriots lest they may file a wrongful death suit against them. What's wrong here besides everything?

Rob M
I'll be sure and shed a tear tonight for the Patriots.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Anthony Rodriguez

I'm a firm believer of being against suicide, but I guess he looked at it as a permanent solution to a permanent problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram View Post

Rob M
I doubt that the patriots owe his estate money based on what i have read.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:30 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Was reading today about how Lloyd's family won't be able to pursue civil judgments against his estate because he's technically innocent in the eyes of the law. This country's legal system really is something else. I remember the case of the Norfolk Four, four guys who were convicted of a crime they didn't commit and were later pardoned for. For years after one of the men got out he was forced to register as a sex offender even though another man had confessed to the crime the court convicted him of. The system's excuse was that because he had served a full sentence he wasn't eligible for exoneration. It took a full pardon from the state before he was allowed to stop registering as a sex offender for a crime another man confessed to.
No, that is fake news. They can sue civilly; they cannot rely on a guilty verdict to automatically establish civil liability. OJ got nailed in a civil case after he was acquitted.

As for the suicide, good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope every murderer kills himself shortly after being convicted. Saves the taxpayers a lifetime of expense.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Peter Spaeth

The latest conspiracy theory.
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/0...up-secret.html
Old 04-22-2017, 03:40 PM
pete ullman

Boy does the plot thicken...BISEXUAL huh?!
Old 04-22-2017, 04:24 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

This thing has turned into a made for TV movie.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:36 PM
Wayne Walker

I see many people questioning the timing, but there is a lot about the timing that makes a good deal of sense. Realize that Hernandez was staying in a holding cell for his trial, and once the trial ended, it was back to prison. With that trial over, there was nothing else to look forward to but slow aging in general prison population.

In combination with the aforementioned possibilities of legal loopholes and their consequences, nothing about the timing seems suspicious to me at all. But people do love conspiracy theories.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all