NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on Ebay
Pre-WWII Cards
Post WWII Cards
Vintage Memorabilia
Babe Ruth Cards
Ty Cobb Cards
Lou Gehrig Cards
Mickey Mantle Cards
Goudey Cards
Bowman Cards
T205s on Ebay
Tobacco "T" Cards
Caramel "E" Cards
Vintage Baseball Postcards
Football Cards on Ebay
Exhibit Cards
Strip Cards
Baking Cards
Sporting News
Playball Cards on Ebay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Golf / Soccer / Cricket Cards Forum

Old 03-14-2019, 08:17 PM
Charles
Cha.rles

Default What the heck are these things?

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm a baseball fan and a baseball card collector, who doesn't know jack about soccer.

I recently came across these four Pepsi "Improve Your Soccer" cards featuring Pele. They measure 1 inch wide x 1.5 inches high and appear to have been manufactured by a company called Xograph. The front of the cards are similar to the Sportsflics Magic Motion baseball cards of the 1980s.

Does anyone have any information on these cards?

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Last edited by The Cardfather; 03-14-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:48 PM
J.

Default Great Cards!

These are a 1980s set of Pele produced and distributed by Pepsi. I personally don't know much more about the set than this. There was another recent thread about them just last month:
http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=265275